Tuesday 27 October 2009

Felting fun....

Yesterday was another quality day with Twiglet. I was up early and had done all my customers sewing, all my ironing and had even done all my business books up to date before she arrived. This is my plan now for a Monday morning [she always says she likes doing my ironing but that's not what we should be doing in the quality time we spend together so it has to be done before she arrives!]. We set our machines up one each side my work room table and we spent the day embellishing :-) Customers came and went and lots of interest was shown in what were doing. As you know I have sold the first bag I made and now I have possible orders for 2 more and a definite order for yet another one. The orders are coming in before I can finish them. I am so excited as I am really enjoying creating them. I managed to finish the embellishing on the fronts of two more yesterday. Each one will be different [cos that's what I do]. I don't mind working to colour schemes but I rarely make two of anything the same when it comes to creative crafts [unless i am specifically asked to of course].
So here's a show and tell....



.....this is one with blue flowers that will be put on the front of a turquoise satin bag.....












.....and this is a maroon design that will go on the front of a black satin bag.

3 comments:

Felted House said...

These look fantastic - I really like the flowers and leaves on the blue one. I'm really pleased that you are getting lots of interest and orders too.
Louisa xx

snailbeachshepherdess said...

I reckon the scissor sisters have a fair old time on a Monday!!

Twiglet said...

What a lovely day we had - we are so lucky. I wore the jumper that I embellished yesterday. It certainly perked up an otherwise plain, old top - He he he - and the jumper - I hear you say!!!!!