Friday 23 October 2009

The Gruffalo....


I was asked for photos of my gruffalo daughter so, with her permission, here is a photo of who will be teaching a class full of 5-7 yr olds today. I am so proud of her for all the effort she puts into everything. There is one very lucky class of kids to have her as their teacher 'cos she was born to teach and is really brilliant at it. [Am I just a little bit biased?....well who wouldn't be?] I have a feeling there is one class of children that will never forget today that's for sure.
I just hope she can get the face paint off later though 'cos it's my birthday today and all our family are off out for a big family meal and I'm not sure they let Gruffalos into the restaurant :-)

9 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Seriously, I don't know her and I'm proud of her - teaching is such a devotion. And PS - that teacher needs a pedicure!

Wishing you the happiest of brthdays Ann, how great that it's a Friday too..have a fun evening. Watch out for gruffalo!

Angie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ....have a wonderful day and great meal out.

Love your gruffalo!!!!

corry said...

Happy birthday to you. That is a stunning outfit your daughter is wearing! I bet she was the best gruffalo today! Have a wonderful time at the restaurant tonight.

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Ann - I hope you have a wonderful day.
Your daughter is an absolute star! I used to teach that age children (before I made my escape into Idle House-wife-dom lol) and I hated dress-up days so much, so I'm doubly in awe of her getting into the spirit with her fabby outfit!

Annie said...

Thank you all so much for my lovely messages. I'm all dressed up now and ready to go out :-) A x

Felted House said...

Happy Birthday too late! We were out all day, hope you had a great evening!

Carmen said...

I tell you what - it's things like that they remember. I still remember my primary 4 teacher turning our supplies cupboard into a pirate galleon. Best teacher everrrrrrr. She was my all time favourite :D Made learning so much fun.

Hope you've had a brilliant day today ;)

Friko said...

Happy Birthday Wipso.
Your daughter is a scary monster, are you sure you haven't got a changeling there?
The kids will love her.

Lalabibaby @ Dreaming of The Simple Life said...

Fantastic .... I bet the children had a great day .... We love The Gruffalo too. Hope you've had a great birthday x