Tuesday 15 February 2011

Just my luck...



I've been knitting a really cute little jumper in a gorgeous blue / turquoise wool I bought from Suz.  I am just a couple of rows from finishing it and I have run out of wool!  Just my luck eh?  I have text Suz and hopefully this picture will be near enough to a true colour so she can send me another ball of the right colour.....I'm so thankful to the Internet and my wonderful blogging friends.  

Thanks Suz.

p.s.  If any of you want some of this gorgeous wool then it's well worth giving Suz a shout.

4 comments:

Sue Pinner said...

Hi Annie..yep l got it right
Will post you a ball and don't worry about the money
In the post tomorrow ok?
Hugs x

KC'sCourt! said...

Its a beautiful colour
Julie xxxxxx

Jensters said...

So glad Suz has got one for you....such a beautiful colour too.

Elizabeth said...

Cute wee puppet. Loved your photos of Spring in the garden - a really cheery sight at this time of the year. Elizabeth x #61