Saturday 27 August 2011

My latest dresses....

Here are dress numbers 62, 63, 64 and 65 that I managed to make in the last couple of days.  It's been a really busy week for me so spare time has been rare but I've loved making these little dresses.




Dress number 62 is a pretty pink print fabric that the lady who follows my blog but as yet doesn't have her own blog sent me.  Thanks CM...it's made a really pretty dress.





Dress number 63 is made using some of the pretty fabric Tammy sent me.  This was really lovely material to use and has made a really cute dress.  Thanks Tammy.



Dress number 64 was made using some of the pretty pink floral material Sue sent us.  I've teamed it up with a bit of bright pink and doesn't it look lovely?  Thanks Sue.



Number 65 is a little pink dress and was made using another of the lovely pieces Sue sent us.  I've prettied up the pocket with some of the lace trim that came from Cari crafts.  I'm still looking at the wonderful bag of goodies they sent us to trim up these little dresses and really struggle to believe just how generous some people can be.











We have had lots of wonderful support from so many people with wonderful donations of fabrics and would really like to say a huge thank you to you all.  We are still happy to accept pillow cases, bedding or cotton /poly cotton fabrics from anyone willing to donate to the cause and will keep making for as long as we have fabric in what every spare time we can find.  Please feel free to email me at wipso@toucansurf.com for details of where to post them to.....do bear in mind it will take us a little time to get through all this wonderful fabric but I do promise to blog each and every dress I make to show you what we do with it all.

9 comments:

Twiglet said...

He he some of yours look a bit like some of mine!! They really are turning out to be very pretty little frocks!

KC'sCourt! said...

More pretty dresses
Dress 63 is patchwork fabric, always lovely to handle.
Julie xxxxxxxxx

Di said...

Still snorting with laughter here over Mitzi and her bare bum! Abi came round yesterday on her crutches to chat, craft and surf. She was blown away by all the pretty dresses you and Twiglet have made - and she too hooted about Mitzi and her derriere!!! Hugs, Di xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Only since I started using the web for abit of social time have I discovered the true generosity of human beans..it's gorgeous. Lovely dresses, all so pretty. Forgive my absences but have been a bit below par, and then jiggered by poorly PC!

Mrs A. said...

All lovely pink dresses my fav colour. Have just unpicked and cut out my first 3 little dresses from an old hardly worn sun dress of mine. Keep up the good work. I have a long way to go to catch up!!!

Jensters said...

I so love dresses like this....so innocent.....and very pretty x

Susanne said...

These are all so sweet and pretty.

Helen Laurence said...

loving these sweet little dresses x

Unknown said...

Hi! It's me Jessica Alba and I would like to say these are looking superb, thanks for the sharing.