Monday 6 February 2012

Fun on a Monday....including a bit of skydiving practise!

As most of you will know Jo joins me for fun on a Monday and today is no different except I think it looks like she is practising for a bit of sky diving today.....



What do you thing girls?   :-) :-) :-)


To be honest she is just squashing the latest parcel of little dresses before taping it up to send it to Louise....this one has the latest 60 dresses Jo has made and my latest 11  :-) :-) :-)

That brings my total up to 101

and Jo's up to 238 [wow wow wow]

So in total between us we have now made 339


Here is a quick snap of the one I made this morning before Jo arrived  :-)
My number 101

10 comments:

Helen said...

That is a real Fun Monday pic!! and a seriously impressive total of dresses!

Mary Ann Tate said...

Good for you two...339 dresses!!!!!

Sew Scrumptious said...

Love that photo!! Wow to the amount of dresses you have made. That is amazing!! The project wouldn't be anywhere near as successful without you two. I am constantly amazed at the speed you sew!! Cant wait to see the next parcel of dresses. Some may be off to India soon. More news when its confirmed. x

Felted House said...

I've been trying to keep fit since 2012 started and at first I thought she was doing pilates on a gym ball! You have both done brilliantly making so very many dresses and they are all so pretty. xx

Carol said...

Well done your two, what a fantastic achievement.
Love the sky diving action.
Carol xx

505whimsygirl said...

Wow! That's a lot of sewing (and love)! Well done you two!!!

Hugs,
Kay

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

Love the squishing technique :) Glad the work rail got cleared so you could make some more dresses :)

Di said...

Great photo Annie - and I'm in total awe at the number of dresses you've made. What an amazing team you make :) Di xx

Sarn said...

WOW - you and your Sister are AMAZING! Great dresses . . . I admire your stamina.

Happy WOYWW.
Hugs, Sandra Take a peek at MY DESK here

ikki said...

Hi Annie, your picture had me confused I couldn't work out just what Jo was up to (lol. What a fantasic achievement from two lovely sisters and your dresses are so cute. Well done. ikki x