Thursday 17 January 2013

Poppies galore....

I have been busy finishing off my latest batch of poppy goodies and have been asked to blog them by a friend who wants to buy one of my cards.  Don't they look fab all spread out on my ironing board?

Here they all are before snapping them to put them over in the shop....the light is awful for taking good pictures at the moment....I've done my best but the pictures really don't do them justice.  Roll on sunny days eh?

I've put two sets of 3 cards and 4 individual cards over on the card shelf and the two little books over on the home decor and little gifts shelf if you're looking to buy some.

3 comments:

Helen said...

They do look good, Annie! Yes to sunny days - it is sunny here today, but soooo cold and dread to think about tomorrow with the snow that's forecast (though I think you'll get the worst of it, your side of the country!) Wrap up warm...

Twiglet said...

They certainly cheer you up on a gloomy day!!

voodoo vixen said...

Who couldn't love poppies, they look wonderful, Annie.