Thursday 10 October 2013

To all my quilt making friends out there.....Can you help?

Back on 11th September my 'much older' sister Jo shared with you pics of our good friend Jacquie's new sewing space in a local shop.  She is getting lots of interest in her sewing workshops and business is picking up nicely for her.  She is such a lovely, fun loving girl and I really wish her all the luck in the world.

I am sharing her request with all you quilt makers out there.  She is raising funds for the Children in Need's appeal and would like any of you out there who can make a simple 12 1/2" x 12 1/2" square patchwork block to join in the fund raising.



I have scanned her leaflet so you can see all the details but am more than happy to receive any completed squares and pass them on to her so please email me at wipso@toucansurf.com if you are willing to take part and join in the fun.  Jo and I will of course be making a square for her to support such a good cause so I am happy to pass yours on with ours.

Thanks for taking time out to read my post....I really hope a few of you out there will have fun making your quilt square and will send it with your £2 to me to be passed on to Jacquie.  

Hugs,
Annie x

2 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

I'd love to join in with this ... .will do when I get home again,
Great idea!
Jo x

fairy thoughts said...

Hi yes count me in when do you want the sq by
Janet