Friday 28 February 2014

This week's smiles....week 58

Well folks, another week has passed and we had lots of wonderful happy posts linked here last week.  I am featuring Kate's blog this week.  Kate joins in most weeks with a whole week of happy snaps from her week over in Spain and this week featured her cat Arwen.  Arwen has really long, thick fur that becomes difficult to keep matt free...well she did :-)  She had her regular hair cut to get rid of the matts and to cool her down and is now sporting a really smart new hair do....I love it and I'm sure Arwen now feels so much cooler.  Thanks for sharing Kate.

So? What have I got to smile about this week? 


Shell sent me this photo that she took when she checked on Lexi at bedtime....

It appears Lexi had really enjoyed a good read before going to sleep!  I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall cos she probably read every one to her dollies.  :-)

The twins really love their books.




Waste not want not.  :-)

Jo brought the twins some Peppa Pig stickers down on Monday when she came to play and as you can see here the sticky waste  from round the stickers gave almost as much fun as the stickers  :-)




Here's a few snaps of the twins playing vets on Tuesday.  I think just about every toy animal was 'treated' during the day.

I think Lexi's face says it all in the bottom left pic.....poor little owl had two poorly wings it seems!

As you can see we have sooooooo much fun together and I could fill pages of the moments that make me smile.  I hope you will snap something that has made you smile this week and link it below so we can all share it.
Hugs,
Annie x

13 comments:

Laura said...

Crikey! That's more than a dozen books!! I hope their love of books stays with them.
Also, I hope that Miffy wasn't too poorly - she was always a favourite of mine - still I'm sure she was in good hands with Dr Sam :)
Laura
x

Hettie said...

Aww Bless! Let's hope they choose this as their profession - good money in vets judging from the arm and a leg I have to pay every time I need to take Dobby!
Hugs
xx

Twiglet said...

Just don't let them loose with the thermometer!! x Jo

Nan G said...

Aww love the looks on their 'doctor' faces. Too cute. And the sticker masks...how fun!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,

I love it when I hear that kids enjoy reading. Ah, yes, Kate and the furry kittie. He looked absolutely regal once shaved! I imagine he felt so much better also.

I've really enjoyed joining in with you lovely ladies.

Hugs,
Kay

Caro said...

So cute as usual. Love the little vets hard at work, especially the looks on their faces. Thanks for the smiles. Caro x (#7)

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, another week of smiles from the twins :) That's an awful lot of books to read before going to sleep - I'm so glad they both love books, hopefully they will enjoy reading all their life. And Sam looks quite the practiced vet ... signs of things to come perhaps! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Jan said...

I really enjoy seeing pictures of your grands! They are really growing up fast and are so cute! Grandchildren really do light up our lives, don't they?

fairy thoughts said...

Hi Annie I finally made it back from the show ... via my DD1 who lives close by. lots to show on Wednesday.
your little ones certainly know how to enjoy themselves... so cute
janet

Partofyourstory said...

Wow and OMG Annie, those babies have grown so much!! Where does time go? Gorgeous, hope you're well. xx

mamapez5 said...

That was quite a reading session. It is good that they enjoy their books.
It is lovely to see the way they play together, and they make up such lovely games.
Thanks for featuring my blog this week. Arwen has got used to her haircut now. but she has gone back to sleeping on her 'winter' furry blanket so I guess she is missing her fur a little. Kate x

Flutterby Patch said...

Hi Annie
Yours is always such a happy blog to visit. We should all smile a bit more, it's the best medicine. Have a happy day, Eli x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry I couldn't join in this week. Bleubeard and I both tumbled on the stairs on Thursday night and we are both still limping. Of course, he has more legs than I have, so it doesn't look so bad on him. I'm going to try to be punctual next week, though.

BTW, I liked your choice last week, because Kate's cat really had me rolling.