Friday 17 October 2014

This week's smiles....week 89

Hi all.  It's been another quality family week for me.  I've really enjoyed being needed by Shell during her recovery from her surgery and have enjoyed all the extra play time with my little twinnies munchkins.  Out of a difficult time has come lots of positives.

Thanks to all of you who joined in the fun last week.  I would like to welcome Geri for joining us for the first time and hope you will all pop over to say welcome and to check out her amazing paintings....very life-like even the spiders!!!!

This week I'm sharing...



Another couple of treasures I've found in our new garden...

A beautiful papery white poppy and...




....a pretty pink cyclamen hiding under the bushes.



A picture of some of the fun and giggles with my munchkins....do you remember playing twister?


We had another special third birthday at the weekend.  Steve really loves tractors and here he is blowing out the candles on his tractor cake.......


....and here he is playing on his new tractor.  What a happy boy he is....always smiling.


So there you go girls thats just a few of the captured moments that have had me smiling this week.  Please snap a few of yours and share them by linking up below.
Hugs,
Annie x




12 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I finally made it. Steve looks like he's having the time of his life, doesn't he? Don't know who made the cake, but it's simply wonderful.

Never played Twister, but the twinnie munchkins look like they are having fun.

Have a super Friday, dear friend. It's good to be back.

Kate said...

Definitely remember twister, but I'm so short I could never reach any of it!

Steve is very cute in his little puddle suit on the tractor.

Kate

Helen said...

Yes, I remember twister but we didn't have smiley faces on ours!! Great smiles from the munchkins too. xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah what great shots yes we used to play twister when we were camping - our friend's always brought it with them. Love your flower shots they are great Annie, Gods beauty does make us smile esp delicate things like that poppy.... hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah twister...never got around to playing it as a child, but as a drunken adult I vaguely remember it!! Steve looks as if he's got everything he ever wanted, and what a fab cake!

French Nanny said...

Two weeks in England with my family makes ME smile...

Twiglet said...

Fab photos - such a delicate white poppy. x

fairy thoughts said...

Hi Annie so much to smile about again this week and good to see you so positive ... After all the problems of the last few months
Janet

Hettie said...

I remember playing a very drunk twister once...that is all I am saying.
I hope Shell is on the mend now. HB Steve!
Hugs
xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, another happy post this week. Discovering what gems are hidden in your garden is going to be one of the real pleasures of moving house ... the white poppy doesn't seem to know that summer is gone :) As usual, the photos of your grandchildren are a joy. Steve is in his element on his tractor ... belated best birthday wishes to him. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

mamapez5 said...

I love those little cyclamens. I had them in my garden in Oswestry. They must like Shropshire soil.
Young Steve is so like Sam. Sideways on I can tell which is which. I always like to see the little ones enjoying themselves and playing together. Hugs. Kate x

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Annie...late Friday Smiles from me - but I couldn't miss joining in when I found a peaceful afternoon (on Sunday). Oh I so have to agree with you - the grandkids are a delight, and isn't Steve enjoying his birthday, what a great tractor, cake too. Finding surprises in your garden too, wonderful. Cheers and enjoy your week Robyn