Friday 9 October 2015

This week's smiles....week 140

Happy Friday to one and all.  Thanks to all who joined in last week and shared their smiles.  It's always so lovely to see what's making you all happy in your lives.  When you smile the world smiles with you so keep up the good work folks.

The blog I'm featuring from last week is from Tilly.  It has been a while since she managed to join in the fun but wow hasn't she been using her time well!  What a lot of wonderful crafty makes she shared with us....Thanks for joining in Tilly, please come back again soon.

My smiles have been many as always.  Since last week....
  • Our new bedroom has had it's first coat of paint on the ceiling and walls.
  • The garage doors have been removed and been bricked up with the new bathroom wall being fitted in the middle'
  • Our new bathroom has been boarded out and plastered.
  • The new hall has also been boarded and is now also nearly all plastered
  • Our new bedroom window has arrived and will be going in today.
  • The drains have been dug out ready to intall our new bath washbasin and toilet.
  • And of course [ if you saw Wednesday's post you will have seen the pics] I have been busy making my new sewing room pretty.
I am also sharing a couple of things Amy put on Facebook this week that made me smile...


That's it from me for this week.  Please link your smiles below and help me make the world a happier place.....it really does make a difference.
Hugs,
Annie x

13 comments:

Twiglet said...

Oh so true! I am so glad it's all coming together at long long last. x

Hettie said...

Wahoo!! Your little home is coming along well. Can I borrow your stick to use round here?
Love those funnies!
Hugs
xx

Barb said...

It's certainly all coming together now Annie. I wasn't able to join Wednesday so off to see your new sewing room. Great funnies. Have another good week. Barbxx

sandra de said...

Late for woyww but always lovely to see your Friday smile. Your organised sewing room is looking pretty good.
sandra de @55

Lisca said...

Wow! It's all coming together isn't it! I saw your pretty bunting on Wednesday. It's looking great!
I did smile at the FB funnies. So true.
Have a good week,
Lisca

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, it sounds like all is going to plan at your house this week - You'll be looking forward to sleeping in a room with a window too :) Enjoyed the funnies ... needing all the laughs I can get just now, I'm working on the theory that laughter chases the bugs away :) Hugs, Elizabeth xx

JoZart Designs said...

It's wonderful to hear how things are taking shape, week by week and you are making it all so special by putting your personal touch on it. The scalloped bunting is fab.
Miss the munchkins but love the funnies!
Jo x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Hello, my first time joining in here! I chose to as learning to drive and seeing my boy start makes me smile!! Thanks for popping by! Take care Zo xx

Lynn Holland said...

POPPING OVER TO TILLY'S. HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A SUNNY FUNNY FRIDAY DESPITE THE CONTINUED BUILDING WORK
LYNN XX

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,
When I go out with friends it seems like it's mostly the mom that gets the kids settled and then starts eating. Hadn't thought of it that way until you pointed it out! Also, the other comic is priceless!!!

You've made a lot of progress on your new home. Well done!

Can you believe I'm back! I'm hoping to make it a regular thing.

Hugs,
Kay

Sue Jones said...

Wow !! L:ots going on in your home. Even though my kids aren't "kids" anymore- My food is always lukewarm ! ha ha

mamapez5 said...

It is good to hear they are forging ahead with the work on the house. You'll have it all up and running before you know it. I can identify with mum's cold porridge, but fortunately I usually get it hot these days! Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I can't believe it Lol! Just realised I have visited everyone else and not left you a Hello! so here I am. Hope you weekend is good and happy crafting, Angela x