Friday 2 December 2016

This week's smiles....week 198

Hello all.  Thanks to all who joined in the fun last week.  It really does you good to spend a little time focusing on the good things in the week when times are difficult and I really enjoyed sharing the smiles of my blogging friends too.

I would like to feature Robyn's post from last week with her Christmas wreath on it.  I have to say that it by far topped any wreath we have over here...what stunning little birds.  Thank you for sharing it Robyn....it really made me smile.

I have a few pics to share with you this week.....



This is my little boy with his baby boy....yes Mark you may be 29 years old and a daddy but you will always be my little boy.  Theo is having his first swimming lesson with his mummy and daddy and really loved it.


My little buddy, Milly insists on sitting on my knee while I'm knitting.  She never fails to make me smile....who could resist that gorgeous little face?

 And finally I just couldn't resist snapping a pic of a beautiful sunset we had this week.....I actually think the photo doesn't do it justice because the colours were even more vivid in real life.

I hope you like my smiles for this week and will all leave me a little message so I know you've called by and if at all possible will then link up your own smiles below.
Hugs,
Annie x

6 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Happy Friday Annie, look at little Theo, how darn cute and his very proud dad - swimming hey that's great, bet it's in a heated pool. And little Milly knows to be just as close as she can get - on your knee - spoilt to bits. Lovely sunset - I can see that it was alllll pink. Have a fabulous weekend, hugs Robyn

Lynn Holland said...

Hi Annie
What gorgeous men you have in your family. I must of course send a big hug to darling Milly looking as beautiful as ever. Big kisses from auntie Lynn xxx

Lisca said...

What a lovely post today! Babies always melt my heart and this one is no exception. (pardon me, I mean the little one...lol)
And little Millie is so adorable. Indeed the sunset is beautiful. Does that mean you are having reasonable weather in the UK? Here in Spain it is awful! Cold and wet. This morning there even is fog, something I have never experienced here. But the land needs the rain, so we welcome it and light the fire!
Happy Friday,
Keep smiling,
Hugs,
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great photos of little Theo and his dad. Just got back from the gym myself, we have a nice pool there too. Little Milly is looking as sweet as ever. Big hugs to you all and sloppy kisses to Milly from Maisie and Stanley. Angela xXx

Elizabeth said...

Happy Friday, Annie. Lovely post and lovely photo of baby Theo and Mark. It's great that he is being introduced to the pool now. My children learned to swim and dive very young and they love it. It's obvious Milly has worked out just how to get your attention, even when you're knitting :) Enjoy the weekend, Hugs, Elizabeth xx

mamapez5 said...

A beautiful picture of Mark with Theo. They are alert so soon now aren't they. It is good that he getting used to the pool. I was much happier on our holidays, knowing the boys were all good swimmers.
Milly is so cute, and at least she is more 'lap-sized' than my great lump Kim, who still tries to sit on me!
Of course I love the sunset. It is good that you are enjoying some sun. The weather in UK always seems to be the exact opposite of what we have here in Spain! Kate xx