Friday 9 December 2016

This week's smiles...week 199

Hello all.  Here we are at another Friday catch up of happy moments of the week.  Many thanks to the 5 who joined in last week...you're all very special people giving up your time each week to share your smiles.  I really do appreciate your efforts.  I'm not featuring just one of you this week because when there is only 5 of you it doesn't seem fair.....just big thanks to you all.

I have spent a lot of time over the last month or more on Pinterest searching for ideas for Christmas gifts and found a few funnies I thought might make you smile this week.....



The grandchildren have all been writing their letters to Santa and I thought maybe this one should be mine  :-)




This one really made me chuckle.......I've been so busy making that my 'nest' is full to overflowing.



And this one is for all you animal lovers out there.  So far our decs have survived the mischief of Milly.....shes looked but not touched.....yet!

That's all from me for today.  Please leave me a little message so I know you've called in and if you can then link up to your own smiles.
Hugs,
Annie x

12 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie I'm loving all those funnies. I don't think dogs are quite as interested in decs. as cats..... thank goodness. Got to be quick today as I'm off walking with the girls, probably the last one for a while. You mentioned the park when you visited mine and yes it's used lots including a Saturday running club. They are spending lots of money on making it even better. Happy smiles, Angela xXx.

Lisca said...

Falalalala Great minds think alike! (Whereupon my hubby says: Fools seldom differ).
You mademe smile with the other ones too, as I spend a lot of time on Pinterest!
We haven't got decorations up yet so I don't know how our cat will react. He is a year and a half old and last year we were away for Christmas. We'll see.
Have a good weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, love all your funnies this week - cheered me up no end :) The second one is particularly appropriate - you can't see the top of my desk for fabric, ribbons and trims, and, well, stuff - Christmassy stuff. And the last one - those kittens are adorable and so blameless looking. Our Bonnie hated the tree so much she sulked until the 6th January every year! Hugs, Ellie xx

Twiglet said...

Brilliant - lots of ideas but so little time to convert them!!! xx

Laura said...

Fab funnies! I especially like the innocent cat faces!

JoZart Designs said...

Great funnies, bet you found them on Pinterest!
I should frame the 2nd one!
Sorry I'm late but I thought it would be nice to drop in after posting about my visit to the German branch of my family.
Jo x

JoZart Designs said...

Trust you to think the alpaca is a "Trump" lookalike!!
ROTFLOL
Jo x

mamapez5 said...

I did smile at your photos this week. I do have a pinterest board or two, but I don't really look at it. It is much too time consuming!
The two cats really made me laugh. In fairness, our dogs don't touch at all, and the cats aren't very interested now, but they were hard work at Christmas when they were kittens.
Enjoy the run up to Christmas. Kate xx

JoZart Designs said...

I have just opened your Christmas card, which must have arrived whilst I was in Germany. Thank you soo so much, it is so cute! I haven't sent any at all this year so must apologise.
DH stashed the post all together and I only found the little stack of cards as I dusted and tidied the dining room today.
Hope you and your's have a wonderful Christmas. I am so excited that I will have half of my lot here, it will make it all so special.
Jo x

Neet said...

Not a share, sorry - but a visit all the same because you are away enjoying yourselves. Couldn't let a Wednesday go past without saying Hi to one of my favourite ladies.
Hugs, Neet xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Happy weekend Annie...I made it this week!! Great funnies, yes I like to check out Pinterest too much better to pin ideas than have them stored all over your computer. Hope all your Christmas preparations are in order and thank you so much for hosting Friday Smiles - helps us reflect and keep positive. Hugs Robyn

Neet said...

Doh! So you get two comments from me and a' join in' now as I hadn't realised the date was for last week.
Hope you have had your feet up whilst at your sisters and are now tucking into that lovely tea she has made for you all.
Hugs, Neet xx 7