Friday 23 December 2016

This week's smiles....week 200



Wahoooooo I'm back and just look at the big number at the top of the page! That's certainly something to celebrate eh?

 Firstly I have a few thank yous.....
  • To all who have joined in each week by sharing their smiles....I just know sharing smiles make life easier for others.
  • For all the lovely comments each week....your support is very special to me.
  • To the very special blogging friends [you know who you are] who contacted me last week to check I was ok.....you really are very special friends even though many of you I have never met in person.  We had gone AWOL to spend a few days away with little Theo and other family members to celebrate his first Christmas and spend some very quality time together.
 I'm back with recharged batteries now and am sharing a few festive smiles I've found on Pinterest with you.....



Of course....what else would I be doing?  
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ




Hehehe  Only joking darling....but some new fabric always does make me smile.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ






Apparently they can't arrest you for it.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ



Which just leaves me to say a very Happy Christmas to you all and here's hoping we can enjoy many more smiles together over 2017.

Much love to all,
Annie x

10 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wow, Annie, huge congratulations on it being 200 Friday Smiles, I remember when they began, surely it wasn't that long ago πŸ˜„
Love the sewers tree that's a reall beauty, also glad that you enjoyed some precious time with family!!
Happy 200 Smiles Day, Annie!!

Blessings of our Lord upon you as we remember Jesus' birthday and a healthy 2017.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Mm Annie, i just realised sew-ers tree would've been the better way to have written it, 😝 the English language is funny.. not!!
Shaz.x

tilly said...

congratulations on your 200 mark. pleased you all had a lovely time away .best wishes for good health, peace and happiness in 2017
Tilly

Twiglet said...

Love your 200th smiley post Annie - here's to 200 more! xxx Jo

Lisca said...

Congratulations on reaching 200 Smiles! I look forward to it every eek, and I'm sure other people do too. For you personally it will be very healing to have to focus on the good things when times are difficult.
I'm glad you had a good time with little Theo and fam. As we'd been in touch in the meantime, I knew this and didn't worry too much.
Your post is full of smiles today. I happily sand along with Let us Sew! And I just love the sewer's Christmas tree.
Have a smiley Friday and here's to 200 more!
A blessed Christmas to you and your family,
hugs,
Lisca

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Happy 200th Smiles!!

I jumped the gun last week and posted, not realizing you were gone. Jo (Jozart) finally let me know your 200th would be this week.

I'm so glad to be a part of this fun way to start the weekend and have enjoyed seeing what everyone is up to in the smiles department. Thanks for hosting this each week. I look forward to many, many more.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

In my haste to leave a comment, I forgot to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday. I hope it's safe and warm, too. And of course, like others, I love that tree. It is SEW cute.

Robyn Oliver said...

Happy 200th Friday Smiles Annie, well done and glad you enjoyed you little break away, all recharged now to really enjoy your Christmas and New Year...all the very best, hugs Robyn

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Well done Annie on reaching your 200th Smile. Loving the post today.Just got back from collecting the Christmas food from M&S so a bit late checking in today but I'm here now. Hope you have a great Christmas and a very happy New Year. Big hugs from Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

So glad you had a lovely few days away, and have come home feeling ready for the fun and excitement that Christmas in a big family always is.
I smiled at your first poster as I have it with a a ball of wool and knitting needles where you sewing machine is, and the last line reads 'another row, another row, another row'! Whatever turns you on I guess!
Have a really lovely time at Christmas. Blessings. Kate x