Wednesday 7 December 2016

WOYWW.....

So you're here to see what's on my desk today are you?  Well here it is in all it's glory but it would be a shorter list to say what isn't on my desk today....


There is.....
  • a pile of felt
  • a box of beads
  • a pile of now written Christmas cards.....and most have now been posted
  • a box full of fabric....too big to throw away but too small to fold
  • a diary
  • a box of note papers
  • a bag of wool
  • a selection of Memory bears
  • a new pack of blue tac
  • my Memory bear pattern
As you can tell it's a busy desk today [but I'm sorry to say the finished projects can't be shared as yet].....and I have customers coming later so guess who is going to have a good tidy up before they come?

 That's all from me for today.  Short and sweet just the way Julia likes it but feel free to have a good rummage on my desk.  Hope you all have a good week.
Hugs,
Annie x

11 comments:

sandra de said...

Love to see a desk full of activity and always lovely to see gorgeous pics of your little boys!
sandra de @9

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for the visit, it is 2:30 AM and I could not sleep. Got a lot done, but bet the day will have to have nap time..our schedule is full. I guess desks are meant to be full and messy. And projects keep us creative. Have a good week, stay warm.

Neet said...

I think I should burst into song "I remember it well". Although it was not so busy the last time I saw it but then I guess you had tidied up for my visit.
Hope you get through all you have to do and get some "you" time in, especially with that lovely little furry family member, Millie (and Doddy of course - and the grandees)
Sending warm hugs
Neet xx 2

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, smiled at your desk list, and the tidying needed! Back from appt, still not got a date! Surgeon not in clinic, saw a registrar, who has to speak with the surgeon about a date, so not exactly a happy bunny. Does look like it may well be mid Jan, as they have no surgery list next week, and then it's Christmas week. Oh well, it is what it is, and thats all. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz xxx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Blu Tac! Damn, that reminds me that I've forgotten to buy Pritt stick again! That's only about four times now...sigh - a sign of age I think! Loving the madness on your desk today - those pastel coloured drawers are a thing of beauty :-D
Sending you big squishy hugs, hope things are improving a bit,
LLJ 7 xxxx

Helen said...

your desk does look quite busy today, you are normally so neat and tidy!! Helen #1

Sharon said...

Very busy desk with lots of interesting bits and pieces. Can't wait to see what you're creating.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #21

Anne said...

Hello Annie a busy time for you indeed. I've had a good look!! :-) How many different machines do you have? Anne x #16

Lindart said...

That is a very full desk! Thanks for sharing Lindart #26

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, thanks for the visit to mine. Late again though it is still Wednesday just. By now you should be tidy and customers long gone. Have a great woyww what's left of it and happy crafty week,
Angela x 14 xXx

Twiglet said...

I love to see your desk full! x