Friday 17 February 2017

This week's smiles....week 208

Happy Friday to one and all.  This is my day of the week when I search out a couple of photos to share with you of my smiles during the week and invite you all to link up your own smiles below.  There is so much bad news out there that my aim is to try to balance it out with as many smiles as I can so please do your best to join in the make the world a happier place to be.

Many thanks to those who joined in last week....I do love seeing what makes us all smile so please keep up the good work my friends.

My smiles this week keep coming......  I shared the exciting news about my little Memory bears on Wednesday and yesterday I heard that another school [an even bigger one!] has shown a lot of interest in them so I'm really buzzing now.  I have a few pics of some of my Grandchildren to share with you this week...



Little Theo is starting weaning now and this pic really made me smile.....I love seeing how little ones react to new experiences and 'real food' is a big hit with Theo as you can see.  :-)




Phoebe, Lulu and Steve are still in their pyjamas but you can see just how much they are enjoying their new game of Uno at the weekend.....I love seeing them playing happily together.  There is a lot to learn with playing Uno but the girls are so patient with their little brother.



Phoebe and Steve then moved on to a game of chess!!  I love the concentration in the faces.

That's all my smiles for today folks.  Now please leave me a little message to say you've called in and if you can please link up your own smiles below.
Hugs,
Annie x

8 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie great post ,it's lovely to see the little ones doing so well. I'm off to the gym now and then helping someone with their sewing machine on the way back so things don't really change much. Hope you all have a great weekend. Big hugs, Angela xXx

Twiglet said...

Chess at 5 now that's an achievement! Lovely pics.

Lynn Holland said...

What's so lovely Annie is that they are actually playing board games and not on iPads and the like. What a joy little Theo's face as he experiences new tastes
and textures.
Beautiful post Annie that makes everything worthwhile xxx

Lisca said...

I'm really pleased your memory bears are a hit. They deserve to be as it is an excellent idea along the lines of the wider known memory cushion. I'm not surprised the schools are interested.
Lovely photos of your grandies playing games. How nice that they are patient with the younger one. We used to love games in our house and especially board games which I played with my sister or we played as a family.
How are your snowdrops doing?
Have a great week,
Lisca

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,
Theo is a doll! So glad he's not fussy and is enjoying the transition to real food! Adorable pic of the grans playing Uno and oh my, chess! I never got past checkers!!!

I'm joining in this week. Hoping to once again try to blog on a regular basis and enjoy joining in to add a bit of love and happiness into the world.

Hugs,
Kay

Elizabeth said...

Oh, Annie, I so remember those messy meals! Theo looks as though he really appreciated his mum's cooking. And how refreshing to see children playing with something that isn't electronic for a change. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Ellie xx

mamapez5 said...

My word Annie. How quickly little Theo is growing up. It only seems like a few weeks since he was born.
We had a lot of fun with UNO when our boys were small. It is a game that all ages can join in and enjoy. But Steve is doing very well if he can play chess already. That is in another league altogether.
I saw your lovely memory bears on Facebook. I am glad they are doing well for you.
Keep smiling. Kate x

Kelly said...

Whoo Hooo - Jammie Day! The kids look like they're having fun. Love seeing kids play traditional games. I'll try to remember to link up next week. I think this Friday Smiles thing is a great idea! Creative Blessings! Kelly