Friday 24 March 2017

This week's smiles....week 213

Happy Friday to one and all.  We have had some beautiful sunny days here in Shrewsbury lately and it's certainly made me smile.  I love the warmer weather and the sunshine definitely lifts your spirits so before I share my smiles I would like to thank the reliable few who share theirs each week by linking up here.  I really do love seeing what makes you all smile so please keep up the good work.

My smiles this week are focusing on the progression of the seasons......Spring is here 🌼🌼🌼🌼
I have been out snapping pics in our garden and have put them all together in a collage for you all to share this week.


You should be able to click on the pic to enlarge it if you'd like a closer look.  I love Spring and love to see the first signs of each sort of flower blooming.  Nature really is wonderful isn't it?

So I hope my flowers have made you smile.  Please leave me a little comment so I know you've called in and if you can please share something that has made you smile this week by linking up below.

9 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, gorgeous photos. I'll be back later for a closer look, just off to the gym now, got to keep fit for next year's skiing Lol! Off to Doncaster tomorrow for the crafting so should have more to show next week! Have a great weekend, Angela xXx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, love your garden photos - it really does look like spring is here to stay. Your tulips are more advanced than ours but I suppose that's to be expected with us being nearer the frozen north :) I'll be back later too. We're off out to inspect our grandson's new home. He's so proud of it and can't wait to show it off to me. Hugs, Ellie xx

JoZart Designs said...

Hi Annie, See what you did for me with your Friday Smile. I can face today much happier since I started to smile, first with your post which in turn made me look around and realise things are worth smiling for. Thank you, you make a difference. I'm going to take pics in to my friend in the care home.
However, I miss the Munchkins!!!
Love Jo x

Lisca said...

Hi, Yes, spring is definitely here. the flowers are out in force! Beautiful! Thank you for lifting my mood with those beauties. I personally like the tulips (Well, I would, being Dutch).
I'm sorry to let you down this morning, but we have been away for my birthday and are on our way home now. We are at a motorway service station that has Wifi. Buy the time we get home and have unpacked the campervan and turned the washing machine on etc, it will be too late to post anything. Oh well, next week.
Have a lovely day and a great week,
Hugs,
Lisca

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Annie,
I wasn't going to blog then I saw Jo's post and thought even though its bed time I should join in 😊
Something really funny I nearly put your blog post for my link, only saw it just in time hadn't saved mine properly 😝
Love folk too in your wee matchbox beds, what cute eidea, should be a seller for sure. And bunnies by the half dozen as well, clever lassie. Can see your garden is very lovley. Spring is special.
Thanks for sharing your inspiration! Happy Smiles day!!!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Elizabeth said...

Apologies Annie for taken all day, but it has been a busy one. Anyway, I've written up my post at last. Hugs, Ellie xx

mamapez5 said...

You have a lovely garden Annie. I love the fratillaries and the little blue daisies. I had all of these in my garden in UK so they brought back happy memories. It is funny how England nearly always has good weather when we have bad! Let's hope we both see some more sunshine next week. Kate x

Twiglet said...

Such lovely Spring flowers in your garden! Good to see them in real life! Have a good week. xxxx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Yes these were some "Fun" smiles. It's so dark, cold and gloomy here. Thanks.