Friday 15 December 2017

This week's smiles....week 250

Well here we are at another week's catch up of smiles and Christmas is fast approaching so it's a quick post from me.

The snow has thankfully nearly all gone now and that's my biggest smile because I don't venture out unless I have to in the snow.  I thought you might like to see the difference a couple of days has made....



The top pic was taken Wednesday and the bottom one taken this morning....as you can see even little Milly is pleased to see it going....it's not easy for a little dog to pee outside when the snow is so high even if it's good fun catching the snowflakes.


As you can see our 6 little grandchildren have enjoyed the snow much more than me....but even they are glad it's going now and they can return to school with all the exciting festive activities.

That's it from me for this week....short and sweet.  Many thanks to all who joined in last week.  Please leave me a little message so I know you've called in and link up to your own smiles below.
Hugs,
Annie x

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh Annie, I can't believe how big the twins are getting. They are looking SO mature. Looks like lots of activities, too, including baking, visiting Santa, building snow people, and crafting elves. So glad poor little Milly doesn't have to wade through snow taller than her anymore.

Hope you are having a great Friday. I'll be back after the first of the year, because I have many wrap-up posts I need to get to and Christmas gifts I need to make. So I'll wish you a very merry Christmas and a wonderful, safe New Year.

Lisca said...

I'm glad the snow has gone. It might have been fun to start with but that soon wears off.
Poor Milly. I hadn't realised of course she can't do her business easily when the snow is higher than she is.
Great to see the pictures of the grandchildren. They grow so quickly.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, the snow's gone here too but we've got ice this morning and it took ages to get to the gym not sure why. Milly must have wondered what all that white stuff was, Stan loves it but Maisie can take it or leave it. I can see some members of your family certainly enjoyed it. Take care and have a lovely weekend, Angela xXx

Twiglet said...

Lovely photos - really glad that snow has nearly all gone though -missed my little trips round to you! Cards all posted! xxx

Lanniesmum said...

We've had virtually no snow but horrendous ice underfoot with very little gritting. Ventured out on foot today to buy white felt and my thighs are so tense from gripping the pavement and tenses my legs. Catriona

mamapez5 said...

You certainly had a good fall of snow did't you. Like you, I tend to stay indoors, though I love to see it through the window!! But the children all enjoy it until their little toes start to freeze. But it is a shame to miss the Christmas fun activities at school so I am glad they are back now.
I smiled at the idea of Milly disappearing in a thick layer of snow. Our dogs used to love playing in it, but they were bigger than Milly is.
Stay warm and safe. Kate x

sandra de said...

I am very late for woyww and for your Friday post. :( Lovely to see all the creative talent being shared through the generations.
sandra de @18